Puerto Rico Rebuild Details
10/20/2018 — 10/26/2018
Send Relief is grateful you have expressed interest in serving the people of the Caribbean. As you can imagine, response to the needs will not take days or weeks; it will take months and years. That's why we need you!
Prior to arrival:
- Sign you and your group up
- Confirm team roster and order airline tickets.
- Complete Send Relief Form and complete payment to lock-in reservation. (18 days prior to arrival)
After completing signup, you will receive a series of emails with next steps including everything you need to know before you arrive. We will equip you with the information to make your time serving to be impactful.
Once on site:
- You will be led by a Team Leader. Trained Leaders are providing leadership to direct what needs to happen, where you will go and what you will be doing.
- You will be doing hard work. There's nothing easy about responding to situations like this. The terrain is unsteady. You might be lifting or carrying heavy loads. The work will be dirty. We will make sure that the work you're doing is safe and that you're protected for the situations to which you are assigned.